This seven-week study looks at key events in world history from God's perspective as recorded in Scripture. The truths are linked together to form a framework for faith in God and for living in the world. This class will help us understand:
- the history of the world and the purpose of life from God's point of view.
- the severe consequences of the Fall on mankind and nature.
- why the Cross was necessary. Why can't God just forgive?
- the difference between justification, sanctification and glorification.
- how God is sovereignly directing history to the good purpose He has in mind.
This study will help build a thoroughly biblical worldview which we will compare with the non-biblical worldview. We learn by contrasting what the Bible says with what the world says. New believers will grasp a big picture view of the Bible while mature believers will gain deeper insight into Scripture.
Where: Music Room, Level 2. When: Fridays 13, 20, 27 July; 3,10,17,24 Aug 2018
Facilitators: Amos and Jennifer Kwok 7.30pm - 10.00 pm for 7 sessions :
Please register by 2 July with Lyndon at his email: firstname.lastname@example.org